- My colleagues are not willing to work as hard as I do. I often need to work overtime to cover for them. I am frustrated all the time. Finally I submitted my resignation.
- I feel so helpless about my pathetic life.
- I feel like there's nothing I can do to help my friend in need.
- A: I want to stay in Taiwan, but my dad forced me to go to the U.S. to study.
B: I know you feel like you don't have a choice, but you should look at it on the bright side. You'll be able to master the English language.
- Son, I am sorry we abandoned you when you were little. We didn't have a choice. Your mom and I were too poor to raise you.
- "I didn't cheat," he sighed.
 Frustrated Helpless I feel like there's nothing I can do... feel like one does not have a choice be forced to do something sigh
Frustrated 是無奈最棒的翻譯，又很常用，也有沮喪、灰心、氣餒等意思，例如:Are you feeling trapped and frustrated in your job? = 你感覺被工作困住並感覺無奈嗎？Helpless 形容無助的感覺，而 I feel like there's nothing I can do 形容無奈的感覺，因為無奈就是不喜歡現況但又無法改變現況的意思。
- 甲: 我想待在中國, 可是我父親逼我到美國唸書.
乙: 我知道你感到無奈, 可是你應該樂觀一點.
- “孩子, 對不起, 我們把你拋棄, 但我們是逼不得已的, 那時候你母親跟我窮無法養育你.”
- "我沒有作弊," 他無奈地說著.
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
令人懷念的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 潮店 f我要發問
My dance partner is a shy, slow-o-warm-up girl.下一題 - 傻笑 f我要發問