- A: He's deluding himself if he thinks he's getting a raise this year. He's failed half of his projects.
B: I know, but he still thinks he's doing a great job.
- A: If you think he's into you, think again. I saw him walking home with another girl.
B: Gosh, am I that deluded? I gotta pull myself together.
- He uses drugs to escape from the reality.
- Stop deceiving yourself! Your ex-girlfriend is not getting back together with you because she fell in love with Andy.
- A: How come you stopped dating?
B: I am waiting for my ex to come back to me.
A: You are fooling yourself. She is not coming back.
 to delude escape from the reality fool oneself lie to oneself deceive oneself
delude = 讓某人相信一件錯誤的事情，有自欺欺人跟逃避現實的意思He's deluding himself if he thinks he's getting a raise = 他如果相信他會得到加薪，那真的是自欺欺人了Am I that deluded? = 我有那麼自欺欺人嗎?escape from the reality = 逃避現實例如一個吸毒的人整天迷惑自己，讓自己逃避現實You are fooling yourself. = 你自欺欺人，也有逃避現實的意思
別再自欺欺人了, 你的前女友不會回到你身邊了, 因為他愛上了麥可.
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
光合作用的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 肌肉拉傷 f我要發問
He threw himself ito work.下一題 - 沒品 f我要發問